Papa John’s Founder To Raise Price Of Pizza Due To ‘Obamacare’
Papa John’s warns it will have to raise the price of its pizzas due to President Obama’s health care law.
John Schnatter, CEO and founder of Papa John’s, said pizza will cost up to 14 cents more when the Affordable Care Act goes into effect in 2014.
“We’re not supportive of Obamacare, like most businesses in our industry. But our business model and unit economics are about as ideal as you can get for a food company to absorb Obamacare,”
Read Full Story
Obama Care 10 Myths
July 2, 2012
10 myths of Obama care
1. Obama care death panels myth NO, Obama care does incorporate death panels
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/26/us/politics/26death.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all Be aware when a patient on medicare were admitted to healthcare facilities they already did a advance directive stating what treatments they wanted in case of emergencies. Why Obama care wants to interfere with this has to have another agenda yet to be seen.
Death panels were taken out of Obama care in words so it wouldn’t scare the people, fact is their is a panel who decide what treatment you get. Obama Care Approves RFID Chips
2. Obama care will lower premiums myth – False there is no law to keep premiums from rising in fact they are projected to go up each year.
3. Obama care offers free health care to illegals myth – True they are not allowed to join any state exchange, but still will have free service at the emergency room.
4. Obama care does nothing until 2014 – False that is the year you will start paying taxes on it
5. Obama care is a job killing law- True small Businesses say they will cut people from the payroll.
6. Obama care cuts medicare benefits – True Obama care has already cut medicare by 500 million dollars
7. Obama care is a government take over of healthcare – True The government is forcing you to pay for healthcare and the IRS will penalize you for not signing up.
8. Obama care rations healthcare True they have a panel who decides who gets what treatments see number 1
9. Obama care is the worse thing for healthcare – True it does nothing to lower costs and over 20 million still wont have insurance
10 Obama care hurts small businesses myth – True Many small businesses say it puts to much cost onto them
Note: Obama care was sold as a non tax lie number 1. Why would you believe anything Obama says about healthcare.